- 2 tbls of olive or vegetable oil
- 1 ½ pounds of shirmp peeled and deveined
- 4 scallions trimmed and finely chopped
- 2 tbls of red pepper finely cut
- 1 cup of sweet plaintains cut in small pieces
- 1 cup of coconut sauce
- Coconut Sauce:
- 15 ounces cream of coconut
- 13 ½ oz coconut milk
- 3 tbls Chipotle
- In a large fryling pan over medium flame, heat sauteed shrimp, scallions, and red peppers for about one minute.
- Add coconut sauce; bring to boil, then add the plantains.
- Serve over curry rice.