This cole slaw salad recipe appears courtesy of Thee Pitts Again in Glendale, AZ. Watch a review of this restaurant from Check, Please! Arizona.
- 10 pounds shredded cabbage
- Carrots if desired
- 2 quarts of mayonnaise
- Little over ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 9 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons pepper
- 2 tablespoons whole celery seeds
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Add mayonnaise and vinegar.
- Mix everything together with cabbage.
- Let settle for about ½ hour in the fridge.