Fizzy’s Tip: One cup of frozen corn kernels, thawed and drained, can be substituted for the fresh corn. This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for a crowd.
Yield: Makes about 1 ½ cups
- 1 cup kernels from 1 ear of fresh corn
- 1/3 cup finely diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 2 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl. Serve.