Cranberry Brie Grilled Cheese
This is the easiest grilled cheese. And it’s so good. You could replace the cranberry sauce with any type of jam in your fridge. (Recipe Credit: Adrianna Adarme of Fresh Tastes)
- 4 slices of bread of choice
- 1 yellow onion, caramelized
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon or yellow mustard
- 8 ounces brie cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 batch of classic cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Smear two slices of bread with mustard. To the other half, add a teaspoon or two of caramelized onions, slices of brie cheese, along with the mozzarella and a spoonful of cranberry sauce. Place the other half of bread on top.
- In a medium skillet, set over medium heat, add the butter. When melted, add the grilled cheeses and cover with a lid. Cook on each side for about 2 to 3 minutes, until golden brown and the cheese is nice and melty. Slice and serve.