Crispy Rosemary Potatoes
Try your hand at these tantalizing potatoes from Aviva Goldfarb of The Six O'Clock Scramble. See the full post at Kitchen Explorers.
Cook time: 30 Minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 4 white or baking potatoes, scrubbed, unpeeled
- 1-2 Tbsp. peanut or olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. kosher or sea salt
- 1 tsp. fresh or dried rosemary
- Preheat the broiler and place the rack 4-6 inches from the heat source. Cut 4 unpeeled white or baking potatoes into 1-inch pieces, and toss them in a roasting pan with 1-2 Tbsp. peanut or olive oil, 1/2 tsp. kosher salt, and 1 tsp. fresh or dried rosemary. Broil the potatoes for 15-25 minutes until they are browned, flipping them occasionally so they brown evenly and don’t stick.