Crunchy Dijon Flounder
Sometimes cooking fish can be scary, but this recipe offers a simple and delicious way to prepare flounder with just four ingredients. Watch Donna Reynolds make crunchy dijon flounder in this video clip from Carolina Outdoor Journal.
- 6 (4-ounhce) flounder fillets
- 3 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Chicken Southern Bake
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix mustards together in a small bowl. Place breader on waxed paper sheet.
- Spread mustards on flounder fillets.
- Dredge fillets on breader coating thoroughly on both sides. Shake off excess.
- Place flounder on foil line baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes or until flounder is cooked fully.
- Serve with steamed green vegetables.