Cucumber Dill Yogurt Salad
This healthy, refreshing salad is the perfect go-to when you need a quick and easy meal! (Recipe courtesy of Aube Giroux of Kitchen Vignettes)
Yield: Serves 4 as a side dish
- 4 medium-small organic cucumbers (4 cups chopped)
- 1 cup organic whole milk yoghurt (preferably Greek or a rich creamy yogurt)
- 1 small bunch of fresh dill (about 1/4 cup chopped)
- 1 medium garlic clove, crushed or minced (optional)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- A dash of black pepper
- Rinse, then chop the cucumbers into bite-sized pieces, leaving the peels on.
- Rinse the fresh dill, shaking off the excess water and patting gently with a clean towel to dry. Chop finely.
- In a medium bowl, mix the yoghurt, cucumber, dill, crushed garlic clove, salt and pepper all together.
- Give it a good stir and serve immediately, or chill it in the fridge first if you prefer.