Recipe by Denise Santoro Lincoln
- 2-3 English Cucumbers or 10 small Persian cucumbers (about 3 cups)
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Ice cold water
- 1/2 small clove Garlic
- 1 tablespoon White wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Fresh lemon juice
- dash of Salt
- dash of Black pepper
- a minute sprinkle of Cayenne
- Peel cucumbers and rough chop. Place all the ingredients in a large bow.
- In small batches puree mixture in a blender.
- Garnish with cucumber and a smattering of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Serve with a fresh baguette.