Curious George Birthday: George’s Orange Cream Punch
What You'll Need: blender, punch bowl and ladle, and spoon
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 can (12 oz) frozen orange juice
- 1 liter of lemon-lime soda
- 1 orange (sliced for decoration)
- Combine vanilla ice cream and frozen orange juice in a blender.
- Pour blended mixture into punch bowl. Add one liter of soda.
- Stir the punch until it is well blended. It should look foamy.
- Slice the orange into rings and arrange on foamy surface of punch.
Tips/TechniquesNote: Remember that it's a good idea to check with your guests' parents regarding any possible food allergies or other dietary restrictions prior to deciding on a party menu.