Dark Belgian Chocolate Fondue with Fresh Fruit
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 lb. of dark Belgium Chocolate
- 1 Banana
- 1 lb. Pound cake
- 1 pint Fresh Strawberries
- 1 Pineapple
- Clean and cut fruit and pound cake to bit size pieces.
- Cut up chocolate into small pieces, making it easier for melting.
- Place the heavy cream in a double boiler and heat until cream is bubbling around the edges.
- Place the cut up chocolate pieces into the cream and continuously stir until creamy smooth.
- Do not let the chocolate boil.
- Transfer melted chocolate to a fondue pot when ready to serve with fresh fruit and pound cake.