Double Chocolate Walnut Brownies
A small-batch home-made double chocolate walnut brownie recipe. Yum!
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Cook time: 30 Minutes
Total time: 40 Minutes
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- optional: 1 tablespoon confectioner's sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, stir the butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla until it resembles a paste. Mix in the egg.
- Gently stir in the flour, cocoa powder, and salt until the brownie batter is uniformly thick and gooey.
- Stir in the nuts and chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Spray a loaf pan generously with non-stick baking spray.
- Transfer the batter from the bowl to the pan making sure the batter is even.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until the center is set.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely before cutting.
- Optional: Dust the brownies with confectioner's sugar