Usually made with pork or veal, this recipe puts a spin on the classic Austrian dish by using duck breasts. Watch Donna Reynolds make duck schnitzel in this video clip from Carolina Outdoor Journal.
- ½ cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup whole grain mustard
- 1 package pork bake
- 4 duck breast, about 1/8 inch thick (about 1.5 pounds total)
- Whisk together the yogurt and mustard in a small bowl until smooth; set aside.
- Place pork bake on waxed paper sheet.
- Dredge duck breasts in breader until thoroughly coasted.
- Shake off excess and place on foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake in a pre-heated 400 degree oven for 15 minutes or until duck breast is cooked throughout.
- Serve with yogurt/mustard sauce.