Easy Fresh Fruit Tart
A simple yet elegant fruit tart made with puff pastry from Alice Currah of SavorySweetLife.com. See the full post at Kitchen Explorers.
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Cook time: 20 Minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package puff pastry sheets thawed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sifted confectioner's sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh fruit sliced or left whole
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Unfold the pastry sheet on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Using the tines of a fork, poke several holes all over the puff pastry.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown. Allow the pastry to cool on the baking sheet.
- Cream together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract. Evenly spread the cream cheese mixture over the puff pastry making sure to leave a 1-inch border around the edge without any cream cheese.
- Arrange the fruit on top of the cream cheese mixture.