- 1 package Jell-O butterscotch pudding mix (not instant)
- 3/4 cup margarine
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Cream pudding mix with margarine and sugar.
- Add egg and blend well.
- Combine flour, baking soda, ginger and cinnamon; blend into pudding mixture.
- Chill dough until firm, about 10 minutes.
- Roll out on floured board about 1/4-inch thick and cut with cookie cutters.
- Place on lightly greased cookie sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on wire rack. Decorate as desired.