Egg and Potato Sandwiches
Recipe by Denise Santoro Lincoln
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large potato chopped into small cubes
- 6 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large loaf of Italian bread
- Heat olive oil in a large pan
- When the pan is hot, add the potatoes and heat until they're cooked through and golden brown on the outside.
- Season potatoes with salt and paper to taste
- Scramble the eggs in a bowl.
- Lower the heat on the stove to low and then add the eggs.
- Stir as if making scrambled eggs and cook until done (I like to take mine off the stove when they're still soft)
- Insert into cut bread to make individual sandwiches.