Easy Eggplant Parmesan
- Fresh Eggplant
- Flour Eggs and Italian Seasoned Breadcrumbs for coating
- Spaghetti Sauce for layering and side dish of pasta
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Choice of Pasta
- Fresh Crusty Italian Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice, bread and lightly fry eggplant.
- In a baking dish, layer sauce, eggplant and mozzarella - making three to four layers.
- Finish with sauce and mozzarella.
- Bake at 350 degrees covered for one to one and a half hours with the last ten to fifteen minutes uncovered.
- Serve with heated bread and side of pasta.