- 1 ½ Lbs. of Fancy Ribeye Steak (Thinly Sliced)
- 1 small onion(white) cut in quarters
- 1 large chile poblano sliced in round circles
- 1/2 Lbs. of Panela Cheese (Basket Cheese)
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- oil (teaspoon)
- water (2 cups)
- pepper (ground)
- garlic (ground)
- In large saucepan frill sliced ribeye steak, onions and poblano peppers until brown (with oil)
- Once browns, add 2 cups of water, 1 can of tomato sauce and simmer for about 6-8 minutes then add panela cheese cu in quarters.
- Salt, pepper, and garlic to taste.