This sweet and spicy cocktail is easy to make at home. Uncover the rare liqueur that plays a key role in this this drink. Discover other holiday cocktails in our collection of original recipes from the top bartenders across the nation.
- 2 ounces bourbon
- ½ ounce pomegranate juice
- ¼ ounce honey syrup (equal parts honey and water combined over heat)
- ¼ ounce millefiori (Italian liqueur)
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass with ice and stir to combine.
- Strain into a coupe glass (depicted in image) and garnish with an orange twist.