Fall Radish and Celery Salad with a Champagne Vinaigrette
What makes this salad so special is the warmed Vinaigrette; it brings the flavor notes together beautifully. Try a Sauvignon Blanc with this.
- 1 pound radishes sliced thin
- 1/4 cup celery leaves
- Coarse sea salt to taste
- Slice ingredients thin and place in a large salad bowl.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss.
This warmed champagne vinaigrette brings the flavor notes together beautifully. Try a Sauvignon Blanc when you add this vinaigrette to any salad.
- 16 ounces extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium carrot peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 small white onion peeled, small dice
- 1 rib celery small diced
- 4 ounces champagne vinegar
- In a small pot over medium heat with a splash of olive oil, sauté carrot, onion and celery until translucent.
- Reduce heat vinegar and simmer until the vegetables are tender.
- Remove from heat and whisk in remaining oil.