- 8 ounces sliced fish chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dry rosemary finely crumbled
- 18 ounces plum tomatoes in puree
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- In a hot pan, add olive oil, saute both onions till translucent.
- Add garlic, saute for one minute. Then add filet, salt, pepper, rosemary, and oregano.
- Continue cooking until filet is lightly browned.
- Add wine, chicken broth and juice from the tomatoes.
- Chop tomatoes and add to pan.
- Reduce heat and continue cooking for about twenty minutes.
- Serve over linguine.