- 1 lb. of hot sausage
- 2 green peppers
- 2 red or yellow peppers
- Assorted hot chili peppers
- 1 lb. of ground turkey or hot Italian sausage
- 1 large Spanish onion diced
- Several tablespoons of hot chili powder
- Several teaspoons of Cumin
- Several teaspoons of garlic
- Assorted mushroom including shitake mushrooms (chopped )
- 2 cans of hot chili/kidney beans
- 2-4 16 ounce cans of spicy/garlic/peeled tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Brown and season meat with spices
- Add peppers, onion, mushrooms and cook with meat till soft.
- Place cans of tomatoes and beans in a crock-pot on high.
- Add ingredients from large frying pan. Rinse pan and get all of the juices.
- Chili is ready when crock pot starts to boil