- 4 oz. Chicken Southern Bake
- ¼ cup Spicy Hot Breader
- 1 pound grouper filets
- 3 limes, cut into wedges
- 2 cup roughly chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 16 cherry tomatoes. Sliced into wedges
- 1 cup shredded Colby jack cheese
- 8 corn or flour tortillas
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine Chicken Southern Bake and Spicy Hot Bread in a large plastic baggie.
- Cut fish into strips; moisten slightly with lime juice and coat fish evenly in breader. Shake off excess breader.
- Place fish on a foil lined baking sheet and bake for 5-7 minutes or until fish is cooked throughout.
- Meanwhile prep cilantro, avocados (coat with a squeeze of lime and salt, tomatoes and shred cheese.
- Heat tortillas in microwave by placing on plate and covering with a moistened paper towel for about 30 seconds or warm individually in a skillet over medium high heat. This will make them slightly crispy.
- Set out all ingredients and let family and friends assemble their tacos using their favorite toppings. Tacos are fresh and tasty.
Any firm, meaty fish will do for this recipe: try cod, mahi-mahi or grouper.
Meal Suggestion: Serve with white rice, black beans and corn-on-the cob that’s been buttered, squeezed with fresh lime juice and topped with kosher salt.