Fluffy Pumpkin Mousse
Try this delicious pumpkin mousse recipe made with cracker pie crust, pecan halves, whipped cream, and almond extract. You can watch Sue prepare the dish in this clip from Lakeland Cooks!
- 1 (8-ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (30-ounce) can pumpkin pie mix
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Pecan halves
- Whipped cream
- Combine pumpkin pie mix and almond extract in a bowl and stir until blended. Gently fold in Cool Whip.
- Break up graham cracker crust into small and medium pieces. Divide amongst dessert dishes or martini glasses.
- Spoon pumpkin mixture on top of crust pieces. Garnish with whipped cream and pecan halves. Keep refrigerated until serving time.
Tips/TechniquesPumpkin Pie Mix has spices added to it before it is canned. Canned pumpkin puree is pure pumpkin with no spices added. For this recipe be sure to use the pumpkin pie mix.