Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
Whip up some fluffy eggs for a stress-free dinner.
- 10 eggs
- 1/3 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil, finely chopped, or more to taste (about 10 leaves) (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- ¼ tsp. salt, or to taste
- In a large bowl, thoroughly whisk together the eggs, yogurt, and basil. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, melt the butter or margarine over medium heat. Reduce the heat to medium-low and add the egg mixture. Cook the eggs, stirring every few minutes, until they are light and fluffy, about 20 minutes. (You can increase the heat and cook them in about 10 minutes if you’re in a hurry, but they won’t be quite as light).
- Season the eggs with salt to taste, and serve them immediately.