This fluke crudo recipe appear in the "Fishmonger" episode of Martha Stewart's Cooking School.
- 2 (8-ounce) fluke fillets, sliced on the bias ¼-inch thick
- 2 radishes, cut into matchsticks or thin rounds
- Fleur de sel and freshly ground black pepper
- Juice of ½ lime
- Best quality extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Arrange half of the fish on each of two serving plates.
- Sprinkle with radish, and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lime juice.
- Serve immediately.