- 1 egg white
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 6 Encouragement strips 4″ x 1/2″
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and coat a cookie sheet with non stick spray. In a small bowl mix the egg white and vanilla until foamy but not stiff. Add flour, salt, sugar, and water to the bowl and mix until completely incorporated.
- Drop one tablespoon of batter unto cookie sheet. Using the back of a spoon, make circular motions on top of the batter until you get a 3.5″ circle. Make sure batter is as even as possible. Bake cookies for 7 minutes until edges turn golden brown.