French Bread Pizza
Have a warm meal ready in under 25 minutes no matter how many people you are feeding. Food blogger Jenna Weber shares other pizza topping suggestions in a full post on the Fresh Tastes blog.
- 1 loaf French bread
- 16 oz buffalo mozzarella cheese, sliced thin
- 1 jar of your favorite pizza sauce
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves (or dried basil)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice your French bread into four equal pieces. Then, slice those four pieces in half so now you have eight pieces of bread.
- Spoon pizza sauce over slices of bread, then arrange slices of buffalo mozzarella over top.
- Place pizzas on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes, until bubbly. Immediately upon removing from the oven, scatter the basil on top.