Made with milk, eggs, vanilla, and a pinch of cinnamon, making French toast is very easy to pull together for a wonderful breakfast.
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 slices bread
- Whisk the milk, eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon until well combined.
- Coat a non-stick frying pan with cooking spray and heat on medium heat.
- Dip a slice of bread into the egg batter until both sides are coated.
- Place the bread on the frying pan and cook for 30 seconds or until golden brown on each side.
- Serve immediately.