Fresh Tuna Carpaccio Alla Siciliana
- mesculine mixed greens
- 12 ounces center cut loin Ahi tuna
- whole artichoke hearts quartered
- 2 tomatoes seeded & diced
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 8-10 kalamata olives sliced (pitted)
- juice from one lemon
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Italian parsley to garnish
- shaved Reggiano Parmigianno
- In a glass bowl combine: artichoke hearts, tomatoes, capers, olives, lemon juice, black olives, salt, pepper, olive oil and set aside to marinate.
- With a sharp knife, cut tuna into thin quarter inch slices across the grain. Place slices onto plate and arrange mesculine in center and then put marinated ingredients over mesculine.