Fruit and Yogurt Dessert
- 2 small vanilla yogurts
- 1 piece of fruit per person
- 1/2 cup walnuts crushed
- 8 ounces cottage cheese
- Cut fruit into bite size pieces.
- If using a banana or apples, its best to cut them as close to dinner as possible, to prevent browning.
- If not possible, cover them with the yogurt, as this will help stop them from browning. Mix in walnuts, cottage cheese, or grape nuts before serving.
- You can add most any fruits: Nectarines, apples, bananas, or peaches. Cut apples into small pieces for easier eating. You can also use Grape Nuts cereal as a crunchy topping.