Fruit Pie with Crumb Topping
Impress friends and family at your next party with this easy to make pie.
Prep time: 15 Minutes
Total time: 1 Hour, 45 Minutes
Yield: Serves 8
- 5 cups blueberries
- 3/4 to 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Crumb Topping
- Easy Pie Crust
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine 5 cups blueberries or other fruit with 3/4 to 1 cup granulated sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- Pour into pie shell; sprinkle with 1/2 recipe Crumb Topping.
- Place on foil-lined baking sheet in lower third of oven; reduce heat to 350 degrees. Bake until fruit bubbles and crust browns, 1 1/2 hours. If topping begins to brown too quickly, tent with foil. Let cool 6 hours.