Homemade fudge sauce ready to be drizzled over a cool scoop of ice cream. Bonus: it takes less than 5 minutes to make! (Recipe Credit: Adrianna Adarme of Fresh Tastes)
- 2/3 cups heavy cream
- 1/3 cup brown rice syrup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 7 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan, combine everything except the butter and vanilla. Bring to a simmer. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring every now and then, until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in butter and vanilla. Cool for 5 minutes and then pour over ice cream!