Ghostly Mini Pita Pizzas
Using mini wheat pitas, marinara sauce, sliced mozzarella cheese, and olives, assembling these ghostly mini pita pizzas takes around five minutes. Alice Currah of SavorySweetLife shares this recipe in a full post on Kitchen Explorers.
Prep time: 6 Minutes
Cook time: 4 Minutes
Total time: 10 Minutes
Yield: 12 mini pizzas
- 1 12-pack packaged wheat mini pitas
- 1 cup prepared marinara sauce
- 8 (sandwich) mozzarella slices
- 2 tablespoons sliced olives
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Arrange pitas in a single layer on two baking sheets.
- Spread a layer using approximately one tablespoon of marinara sauce on top of each pita.
- Cut or tear cheese slices into various ghostly shapes. Any scraps can be used to make ghost arms.
- Cut the sliced olives into smaller pieces to make ghost eyes and mouths.
- Place the olives on each pita to make a ghost face.
- Bake the pitas in the oven for 4-5 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.