Goat Yogurt Granite
Recipe by Shuna Fish Lydon
- 1 quart goat yogurt
- 1/4 cup Agave syrup
- Heat up Agave syrup and pour it into a medium sized bowl.
- Whisk about 1/3rd of the yogurt into the bowl of Agave syrup.
- Incorporate the rest of the yogurt into the bowl by whisking thoroughly.
- Pour bowl's contents into a glass or stainless steel vessel (I use a Pyrex "lasagna pan.") and place it in the freezer.
- Starting at the one hour mark, pull out container and, using a strong dinner fork, scrape yogurt all around to keep it from freezing solid.
- After the first hour, "fork" your mixture every half hour until the granite looks like shards of icy snow.