Gold Rush Cake
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream softened
- 1 jar, caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1 container chocolate “Magic Shell” coating
- Line a 9 x 9” cake pan with plastic wrap. Spread half the ice cream in the bottom and return to freezer for 15 minutes to harden.
- Spread the caramel and sprinkle with the nuts for the next layer. Freeze for another 15 minutes.
- Top with the remainder of the ice cream and freeze for another 15 minutes. Coat the top with the chocolate “Magic Shell” and return to the freezer until it is time to serve.
- Carefully remove the ice cream from the pan using the plastic wrap. Peel off the plastic wrap and serve on a flat platter or tray.