- 4 3-oz packages of blueberry gelatin dessert
- 2 3-oz packages of white grape gelatin dessert
- 1 cup white seedless grapes
- gummy fish
- 2 gallon glass fish bowl
- Prepare blueberry and white grape gelatin together in a large bowl and refrigerate until partially set.
- Put grapes in the bottom of the fishbowl arranged to look like rocks. Spoon gelatin over the rocks to fill fishbowl and then place fish in the partially set gelatin.
- Chill until completely set and let the kids "fish" and eat. (Individual servings can also be made in the small fish bowls used for single goldfish.)