Gool Bokkeum (Oyster Stir Fry)
Try this oyster stirfry recipe from Cathlyn's Korean Kitchen made with eggs, oyster meats, onions, and corn flour.
- 2 eggs
- 6 oz fresh farmed oyster meats
- ½ cup corn flour
- ½ tbsp cooking wine
- 2 cups chopped minari water cress
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- cooking oil
- sea salt
- Break the eggs and prepare egg wash in a bowl
- Add a dash of sea salt, cooking wine and give it a gentle whisk.
- Dip and clean the oysters in a bowl of salt water, and then sprinkle a little more salt to season them
- Dust the oysters with some corn flour so they absorb the moisture.
- Heat up a skillet, and pan fry the oysters in some olive oil for a couple of minutes.
- When the oysters are cooked, drizzle a little more oil and then pour the egg wash over it.
- Using a pair of wooden chopsticks, gently fluff the ingredients.
- Finally, add the minari and green onions and mix the ingredients