Grape and Feta Salad
Make this grape and feta salad a go-to side dish for your main protein. It's on the sweeter side and the hazelnut oil adds a burst of flavor. (Recipe Credit: Adrianna Adarme of Fresh Tastes)
- Salad Dressing:
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut oil (or any other nut oil or olive oil)
- Juice from 1 Meyer lemon or regular lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- A few rounds of freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups of baby spinach
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 cup seedless grapes, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- In a medium bowl, add the hazelnut oil, lemon juice, salt and black pepper. Whisk until combined.
- In a large bowl, add the spinach, arugula, grapes and sliced almonds. Toss until the leaves are evenly coated with the dressing. Garnish extra sliced almonds and feta, then serve.