Grape Tomato and Walnut Tabouli
A quick and easy recipe from Jenna Weber of Eat, Live, Run. See the full post at the Fresh Tastes Blog.
- ½ cup dry bulgar
- ¾ cup water
- 1 cup sliced grape tomatoes
- 1 large bunch parsley, minced
- 1 small bunch mint, minced
- ½ cup raw walnuts, roughly chopped
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- juice of one large lemon
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Bring water to a boil on the stove. Once boiling, add bulgar then cover and turn off burner. Let sit for 15 minutes, or until bulgar has absorbed all of the water.
- Fluff cooked bulgar with a fork and transfer to a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss together well. Season with salt to taste and serve.
- Tabbouli will keep in fridge for up to six days.