Grapes, Ewes Blue, and Candied Walnut Salad Tossed with Endive and Radicchio
Safely using a knife for chopping. Keep finger tips in and thumb behind fingers and use hand to guide the knife.
- 1 lb. table grapes cut in half
- 8 ounces ewes blue crumbled
- 2 cups candied walnuts
- 2 heads endive chopped
- 1 head radicchio sliced
- 1 tbls. chives chopped
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3/4 cup grape seed oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl toss together grapes, blue cheese, walnuts, endive, radicchio, and chives.
- In a separate bowl mix together lemon juice and grape seed oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Add just enough dressing to coat salad, and serve.