- 1/4 lb. medium asparagus (cleaned and trimmed)
- Olive oil (pommace 1 ounce)
- Seasoned salt to taste (complex but not too spicy)
- Truffle oil (4 drops)
- Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese (7 large thin, flakes)
- Fleur de Sel
- Combine first three ingredients coating and seasoning all asparagus spears evenly.
- Under high heat, broil asparagus spears, leaving them crisp. Remove from broiler.
- Arrange on hot plate.
- Season with truffle oil, fleur de sel and Parmigiano-Reggiano (in that order).
- Serve immediately or add cheese at the table, in that the cheese should not melt over the hot asparagus.