Grilled Hudson Valley
- 8 ounces Hudson Valley Camembert
- 4 slices brioche
- 4 ounces butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon truffle oil
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts
- approximately 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup frisee
- 1/4 cup hazelnut vinaigrette
- 2 teaspoon chopped chives
- 1/2 cup chervil
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Slice Hudson Valley Camembert cheese. Mix together butter, honey, truffle oil, and 1 teaspoon of the chopped chives. Season to taste with salt and cayenne pepper.
- Place hazelnuts on a sheet pan and roast in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Spread butter mixture on one side of each piece of brioche. Place sliced cheese between 2 slices of buttered brioche.
- Heat a saute pan over medium heat and saute both sides of each sandwich in approximately 1 teaspoon olive oil until crispy. Cut in quarters and place on plate.
- Toss frisee with hazelnut vinaigrette and chives and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with roasted hazelnuts & chervil.