- 2 large ripe peaches halved
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 2 tablespoons light-brown sugar
- Vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream for serving (optional)
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Heat grill or a grill pan to medium. Prick skins of peaches with a fork. In a large bowl, stir together butter and sugar; brush mixture over peach halves, coating entirely.
- Grill on both sides until fruit is tender, 5 to 10 minutes. Serve warm, topped with ice cream and drizzled with sauce.
- Raspberry Sauce: In a bowl, toss raspberries with sugar; let sit 5 minutes. Pass through a sieve into another bowl, pressing with a spoon to extract as much liquid as possible; discard solids.
Nutrition InfoPer serving: 448 calories; 13.6 grams fat; 3.8 grams protein; 82.9 grams carbohydrates; 5.7 grams fiber