Grilled Peaches with Burrata
These Grilled Peaches are topped with a balsamic reduction, a spoonful of burrata and crushed pumpkin seeds. (Recipe Credit: Adrianna Adarme of Fresh Tastes)
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 yellow peaches (ripe yet firm), halved and pitted
- Olive oil
- 8 ounces burrata (2 balls of burrata)
- In a small saucepan, set over medium heat, add the balsamic vinegar. Cook until it reduces by half and is very syrup-y; do not walk away since this happens in about 2 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl (it’ll thicken as it cools) and set aside.
- Fire up your grill. Brush the peaches with a bit of olive oil. Grill over high heat, cut side down for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from the grill and then immediately brush with the balsamic vinegar glaze. Top with a spoonful of burrata and transfer back to the grill, over low heat, just to warm the burrata and melt it slightly. Transfer to a plate and garnish with salt, pepper and crushed pumpkin seeds. Easy peasy!