Hae Moul Pajun
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sweet rice powder
- 1 egg
- 5 pieces of green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped mussels
- 1/4 cup chopped oysters
- 1/4 cup chopped shrimp
- 1/4 cup chopped squid
- 1 tablespoon of corn or vegetable oil
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- In a large bowl, mix mussels, oysters, shrimp, squid, flour, sweet rice powder, salt, pepper and water.
- Heat oil in 8 to 10 inch frying pan.
- Empty all of the ingredients into the frying pan.
- Cut green onion into 3 inch sections and put atop the mixture in the frying pan.
- Crack an egg on top of the mixture and heat until the egg is cooked. Ready to eat.
- Serve with soy sauce on the side.