Herb Deviled Eggs
These herb deviled eggs recipe are so simple and refreshing with a creamy filling. (Recipe Credit: Adrianna Adarme of Fresh Tastes)
- 6 large eggs, boiled and peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives, minced
- 1 teaspoon finely minced tarragon
- 1 teaspoon finely minced Italian parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Ground paprika, as garnish
- Halve the eggs and scoop out the yolks and transfer them to a sieve that’s nestled atop a medium bowl.
- Using a spoon, push the yolks through the sieve and into the bowl. Mix in the mayonnaise, yellow mustard, and fresh herbs: chives, tarragon, Italian parsley.
- Add a few pinches of salt and a few turns of freshly ground pepper and give it a taste. Adjust the seasoning according to taste.
- Transfer the filling into a piping bag (fitted with a star tip if you want that effect, definitely not necessary!) and fill the eggs with the filling.
- Garnish with a few dashes of ground paprika.