Make your own herb vinaigrette from scratch. You can watch Sue prepare the dish in this clip from Lakeland Cooks!
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 teaspoons aged red wine vinegar
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Finely chop the herbs with the garlic, then add the olive oil.
- Add the vinegar and one-fourth teaspoon salt and season with pepper.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings if needed.