Honey Glazed Baby Back Ribs
These easy no-fuss ribs come together in under 30 minutes in a pressure cooker. (Recipe Credit: Marc Matsumoto of the Fresh Tastes blog)
- 22 ounces (620 grams) baby back ribs
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/4 cup honey
- Generously salt and pepper the ribs.
- Add the vegetable oil to a pressure cooker and heat until the oil is shimmering.
- Add the baby back ribs in a single layer and brown on one side (about 5 minutes). Flip the ribs over and brown the second side.
- Add the wine, water, tomato paste, soy sauce, paprika, onion powder, and mustard powder to the pot. Seal the lid and bring up to high pressure. Cook the ribs for 15 minutes and then use the quick release method for your cooker to release the pressure and open the lid.
- Remove the ribs and skim off any excess oil from the sauce. Add the honey to the sauce and bring to a boil over high heat. Continue boiling the sauce until it becomes very thick. Return the ribs to the pot and toss to coat evenly.