Hot Jalapeno Crab Dip
- 1 lb. lump crabmeat (can use canned buy the good stuff)
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapenos chopped
- 1/4 lb. Monterey Jack cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 ounces Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese grated
- 1 recipe toasted croutons
- Combine crabmeat, garlic, jalapenos, Monterey Jack cheese, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, salt and mayo in a medium mixing bowl. Toss gently to mix.
- Spoon the mixture into a medium baking dish. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese evenly on top of the crabmeat mixture.
- Bake at 350° until golden brown and bubbly, about 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit for about 5 minutes before serving with the croutons.