Hot Wings Dip
- boullion cube
- 3 or 4 chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup hot pepper sauce - such as Franks
- 2 - 8 ounce packages of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- bunch of celery
- Boil the chicken in water flavored with the boullion cube until cooked through. Shred chicken.
- Saute shredded chicken in hot sauce until heated. Add cubed cream cheese, dressings and 1.5 cups of the shredded cheese.
- Place in an 8 x 8" pan and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese on top and put back in the oven until the cheese is melted.
- Clean and cut celery into 2" pieces for dipping.